Exciting news... you can finally get your hands on THE PIG Book!
‘Tales and Recipes from the Kitchen Garden and Beyond’ is our brand new book about all things PIG! On sale today, it is packed full of simple recipes, kitchen garden tips, and tricks, interior inspirations and home-grown how tos - a perfect pressie for PIG aficionados.
The book boasts all things PIG, growing and eating good food, spending time with loved ones and drinking great wine - all the things we love! Speaking to our very own hotel visionary Robin Hutson, he shares his childhood memories, favourite recipes, and tips for having a successful kitchen garden.
As well as a range of delicious recipes the book contains our secret to our mouth-watering crispy pork crackling, our moreish tobacco onions and our tips for growing varieties of mint and mushrooms. If you have ever wondered how to make your new favourite cocktail at home then this is the book you need! You can expect an array of delicious recipes, kitchen garden advice, tips for growing your own veg as well as interior inspirations from our interior designer whizz, Judy Hutson!
Judy explains the inspiration behind the interiors of each of the hotels, ‘When I first started thinking about how we wanted the interiors of THE PIG to look, I found it best to imagine who might live in that house, which then made it easier to imagine what it should look like'.
A little sneak peek into the book...the chapters include:
- Roots - Kitchen memories and home favourites
- Porkology - And how to make a sausage
- Pickings - Eat up your greens (and yellows and purples)
- Wild - Foraging finds and hedgerow tips
- Classics - Old school dishes to warm the cockles of your heart
- Tipples - It must be time for a drink by now
- Design - Cosy rooms, upcycled finds and ‘Mix and don't match'
- Chill - The story of how a shed became a spa
- Uncut - Party tricks, summer feasts, and a few good tunes
- Afters - the bits we couldn't fit anywhere else
THE PIG Book is available to pre-order now, to be dispatched from today. The book is also available to purchase from any PIG hotel Reception.
Click here to pre-order your copy today!