‘Money Can’t Buy’ Exclusive English Wine Week Case
You could get your hands on something truly special…
In our eyes this might just be one of the most mega competitions we have ever run at THE PIG!
This case of wine is not about the money – it is about drinking some of the most innovative, respected and down-right delicious wines that have ever been produced in this country…and to be able to get your hands on these 6 bottles in one case is pretty much unheard of.
Sourcing bottles that are no longer available, special releases, back vintages and even a couple of incredible new releases on limited allocation, our Head Sommelier at THE PIG-at Harlyn Bay Greg has carefully put together a highly exclusive case for you to be in with the chance of winning. What a way to celebrate English Wine Week!
What’s in the case?
Chapel Down, Kit's Coty ‘Coeur de Cuvée' Blanc de Blancs, Kent 2015
A back vintage of this multi award-winning prestige cuvée from Chapel Down. 100% Chardonnay from the Kit’s Coty single vineyard.
Sugrue South Downs, Rosé Ex Machina 2016
This is the first ever Rosé produced by the amazing Dermot Sugrue, one of the most influential wine makers in England. It is a limited release wine that spent 4 years ageing on the lees and contains 20% red Pinot Noir.
Gusbourne, ‘Guinevere’ Chardonnay, Kent 2016
This is an extremely rare back vintage of a PIG wine team favourite! The bottle was specially selected from Gusbourne’s own private cellar library.
Freedom of the Press, Pinot Gris, Cotswolds 2020
A Pinot Gris made by an ‘urban winery’ in the Cotswolds using fruit sourced from Essex. This was from wine maker Gavin Carver’s incredibly well-received first vintage and was a tiny production, which has now sold out.
Tillingham, ‘Qvevri White’ Pinot Blanc/Chardonnay, Sussex 2018
Tillingham’s wines have a strong cult following, and due to minuscule production levels sell out immediately on release. This is from the incredible 2018 vintage and is a blend of wines produced in Georgian clay pots, named ‘Qvevri’ which are buried in the ground in the farm’s old Oast House.
Danbury Ridge, 'Octagon Block' Pinot Noir, Essex 2018
Probably the most celebrated English red wine ever produced. This is from the debut vintage at the brilliant Danbury Ridge and only 888 bottles were produced.
Fancy getting your hands on this case? All you need to do is enter your details below for your chance to WIN!
Enter below for your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes at midnight Sunday 26th June. Entries after this date will not be entered into the draw.
- Winners will be contacted Monday 27th June.
- All entries must be made using this entry form.
- The prize consists of one six-bottle case of wine, which will be delivered to the winner's address within 10 days of confirmation from the winner.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- Entrants must be UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland), at least 18 years of age, excluding employees of the promoters or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
- Prize cannot be transferred onto another person.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- If you check the box confirming you would like to hear more news and update from THE PIG, you will be entered into their marketing databases to receive communications from THE PIG.