February 9, 2015
Be a little piggy this February and enjoy a two-course meal for just £20 at THE PIG. Our delectable restaurants are running this incredible offer after the amazing response we received in January.
THE PIG Menu
Although we can’t provide the specific restaurant menus for The Pig in the New Forest, Bath or Studland, here are some of the mouth-watering meals people have enjoyed:
Starters and Small Plates:
- Rose Veal Chop with Garden Kale, Beetroot Dumplings & Caper Dressing.
- 12 Month Air Dried Ham, Garden Chicory & Honey Roasted Artichoke Salad.
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly Garden Kale, Colcannon & Apple Mustard Sauce.
- Braised Shin of Beef with Garden Swede, Shallots & Pickled Horseradish
- Forced Rhubarb Cake & Dorset Yoghurt Sorbet
- Gin & Chocolate Meringue's "piggy fours"
- Earl Grey Scented Chocolate Torte Earl Grey Ice Cream & Chocolate Sauce
Our entire range of restaurants guarantee that 80% off the food served is from the local area and because of this our menu’s change on a daily basis.
The food we serve is all fresh, local and in season, what makes it to the plate is dependant on what can be unearthed from our kitchen garden, found by the forager and created by the chef.
We also serve a very fine collection of local ales and wines, acting as the perfect accompaniment.
Restaurant with Rooms
As well as having a heavenly restaurant, THE PIG also has rooms available should you decide to stay. The rooms are comfortable and cosy with delicately rustic decoration, each one making a wonderful home away from home.
Find Out More:
The Pig, Brockenhurst - Offers
The Pig-near Bath - Offers
The Pig-on the beach Studland - Offers