March 13, 2015
Check out some of the great press coverage and reviews THE PIG achieved at the start of March 2015:
THE PIG, in the wall was featured in The Metro, for our Bramley bathroom products which are so good people can't bear to leave them behind.
In the Daily Telegraph, Anna White mentioned THE PIG in the forest, within her peice on top country spots to live in the UK.
THE PIG, in the forest was also mentioned as one of the best local restaurants to forage its food by Neil Davey in the Economia.
Take a glance at some of THE PIG'S other appearances here:
- Daily Telegraph - Top 10 Best Country House Hotels
- Boutique Hotelier - Lessons from The Pig's CEO Robin Hutson
- BA Highlife - 6 British Breaks For The Food Obsessed
- The Little Green Shed - Reviews The PIG
- Escapism - The Top 3 Edible Breaks In The UK
- My Daily.com 6 Of The Best Babymoon Breaks
- The Business Foodie heaven comes to Bournemouth International Centre
- Esquire - Best hotels for a London Getaway
- Foodepedia - THE PIG-near Bath review
- Telegraph - Stylish Things to Do
- Olive Magazine - The Best Flexitarian Resaurants
- The Metro - Love pigs? Then you should probably visit The Pig Hotel
- The Staff Canteen - Dry aged meat: What’s the beef?
- Irish Independent - Fantastic 4 - Foodie Stays
- Bath Life - Winners of the Bath Life Awards
- The Times - 20 great British Spring Weekends