October 22, 2014
THE PIG are very pleased to announce that our newest Piggy, THE PIG-on the beach, has won Outstanding New Hotel of the Year 2014. This award recognises independent, luxury and boutique hotels that have been operating for three years or less. And particularly focuses on those who have made a significant impact through their commitment to dynamism and innovation over the last three years.
Of course we are no strangers to this award as THE PIG, Brockenhurst won the title last year.
The shortlist for Outstanding New Hotel of the Year 2014 were
- Chiltern Firehouse, London
- Ham Yard, London
- The Lord Crewe Arms, Blanchland, Durham
- No 131, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- The Pig on the Beach, Studland, Dorset
- The Wild Rabbit, Kingham, Oxfordshire