August 10, 2014
Nominees for the Independent Hotelier of the Year and Outstanding Hotel of the Year 2014 have been announced.
THE PIG are very pleased to announce that our newest Piggy, THE PIG-on the beach, has been shortlisted for Outstanding New Hotel of the Year. This award recognises independent, luxury and boutique hotels that have been operating for three years or less. And particularly focuses on those who have made a significant impact through their commitment to dynamism and innovation over the last three years.
Of course we are no strangers to this award as THE PIG, Brockenhurstwon the title last year.
The shortlist for Outstanding New Hotel of the Year 2014 are
- Chiltern Firehouse, London
- Ham Yard, London
- The Lord Crewe Arms, Blanchland, Durham
- No 131, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- The Pig on the Beach, Studland, Dorset
- The Wild Rabbit, Kingham, Oxfordshire