January 27, 2016
Join us for three night's of glamping!
Friday 22nd to Monday 25th July 2016
This year's Smoked and Uncut at THE PIG-near Bath is set to be bigger and better then ever! Enjoy both days of the festival in style with our new (and very limited) glamping packages.
Arrive Friday afternoon and grab a bite to eat from our wood-fired oven or a supper hamper can be delivered to your tent, both served with a bottle of our very own PIG HUT wine.
Start Saturday with a rustic out door breakfast cooked by one of our chefs, followed by a day of festival fun. Enjoy a camp fire dinner hosted by a celebrity chef with acoustic sounds playing throughout the evening, entertainment for the evening to be announced shortly!
Head into Sunday morning with breakfast & Smokey Bloody Mary’s for those of you needing a ‘pick me up’. Enjoy another day of festival vibes followed by a tasty dinner! For those still going, relax with a glass or two and enjoy the entertainment for the evening, to be announced shortly!
Before you leave us on Monday tuck into breakfast and relax before check-out at 1pm ….and you don’t even have to return the key!
About the tents
Your tent will include a framed bed, toiletries and towels, hanging space for clothes, two deck chairs and lanterns. You will have access to access to exclusive luxury toilets and shower facilities in the tent village .Our superior tents are slightly larger and also include a sofa for two and your own private deck.
Festival package includes
- Three nights in a Classic or Superior Bell tent for two
- Breakfast on each morning of your stay
- Entry to the festival on Saturday and Sunday
- Friday night supper with bottle of wine
- Saturday night camp fire dinner with pre-dinner drink and wines, and evening entertainment
- Sunday night dinner in the restaurant (drinks not included) and evening entertainment
- Goodie bag
- Access to exclusive luxury toilets and shower facilities in the tent village
- Late check out of 1pm
Classic - £1,500 for 2
Superior - £1,750 for 2
Terms and Conditions
A £100 deposit will be taken on booking – remaining taken on the 1st May 2016. Non-refundable from the 1st May