March 6, 2015
Inspirational ideas on how you can design and control your herb garden
Herb gardens have been part of our heritage for thousands of years. In the beginning they were a source of medicine, and today they are an essential part of the kitchen.
During this day not only will you be able to pick up tips on planting combinations, preparation of soil, practical design ideas and plant maintenance techniques but you will also be able to share your ideas and designs for your garden with the fellow participants.
Spend the day with Jekka and experience the passion she has for growing and using herbs. Jekka’s master classes are very hands on, you will leave with a new understanding of herbs and horticulture. She shares her 30 years of horticultural knowledge and her tricks of the trade. It does not matter how experienced or inexperienced you may be, you will learn more.
The package includes:
- A Masterclass day with Jekka at THE PIG-near Bath
- Dinner in the private dining room with Jekka
- Tea, coffee & refreshments
- Overnight stay with breakfast
If you would like to attend then please bring pictures of your garden or plot where you would like to design your herb garden (ideally in a digital format such as on a USB stick or iPad).
Limited places available on 7th April and June 1st at just £355* per person. To book call 0845 077 9494
*Terms and Conditions
- Cost based on one person attending the course and staying per room.
- Extra person per room but not attending course. £15 charge and any F&B as taken ie partner staying with them
- Extra person attending the course and sharing the room ie twin room £195