August 19, 2017 - August 20, 2017
Saturday 19th August 12pm-10.30pm
Sunday 20th August 12pm-6.30pm
Set against a backdrop of the rolling Mendip Hills and quintessentially English views of this undiscovered part of Somerset, Smoked & Uncut at THE PIG-near Bath is not your average English festival!
More glamour than grunge, you can expect a line-up of handpicked classic and contemporary artists, home-made street food, local ales and the odd cocktail.
Saturday Day & Sunday Day Ticket Package - £70 per person (other ticket options available)
Why not wake up to views across THE PIG-near Bath’s very own deer park and spend the weekend with us?
This year's Smoked and Uncut at THE PIG-near Bath is set to be bigger and better then ever! Enjoy both days of the festival in style with our new (and very limited) glamping packages.
Glamping package includes:
- Friday night feast hosted by Angela Hartnett, including sundowners and canapes and an Italian 'family style' feast with wine pairings (all food & beverage included!)
- Luxury Bell-tent accommodation for Friday and Saturday night, with the option to add on a Sunday night stay on the day if you can't quite face heading home!
- Entry to the festival on Saturday and Sunday
- Full campfire breakfast - hangover busting Bloody Marys on tap!
- VIP lounge, exclusive to Glamping guests only
- Bell-tent amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible
- Luxury Loos and showers
- Full 'tent' service every morning
- A few little surprises along the way...
Weekend Glamping Ticket - £995 for two people