There's something special to be said about each PIG and the patches we call home. Every PIG has its very own story to tell, with each property steeped in history – like, our yellow mellow gingerbread house, THE PIG-on the beach.
Perched on the jagged cliffs that look out to Old Harry Rocks in Studland Bay, Dorset, THE PIG-on the beach looks like it has been plucked straight out of a fairytale… and, in a way, it has! Enid Blyton used to holiday in Studland – with its golden beaches and bays that spell adventure and a history of pirate stories, this hidden gem of an area has a hint of The Famous Five to it.
Today, much of Studland is looked after by our friends from the National Trust; a conservation charity who protect spaces and houses like our very own THE PIG-on the beach (which is a National Trust property in itself!) so people and nature can continue to thrive.
We truly love this scenic slice of Dorset’s sandy coastline… and we are not the only ones. Our friends at Little Greene Paint Company take inspiration from centuries old National Trust properties, using the story, the surroundings, and the heritage of the building to create designs that are truly unique. That’s why you’ll find many colours from the Little Greene family in our rooms and spaces across THE PIGs.
Enter below for your chance to win!
Competition closes 11.59pm Sunday 17th March 2024
Spend two nights with us, tucking into dinner and breakfast from our 25 mile menu, hunkering down in one of our characterful rooms at THE PIG-on the beach and waking up to stunning views, gorgeous beaches and an abundance of wildlife.
If you want to get out and about during your Dorset getaway, why not venture deep into the Jurassic coastline, or visit historical sites like Old Harry Rocks, Corfe Castle and Lulworth Cove… or if you’re feeling brave, head down to Studland Bay Beach and take a refreshing dip in the sea!
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes at 11.59pm, 17th March 2024.
- Entries after this date will not be valid.
- Only entries made via THE PIG website will be considered.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be contacted Tuesday 19th March by email. If the chosen winner doesn't redeem the prize by Friday 22nd March, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- The winner must supply a UK address and contact phone number/email for delivery purposes.
- The prize:
- x 1 £100 National Trust gift card (Please visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/gift-cards for gift card terms and conditions)
- x 1 £500 voucher to spend towards Little Greene paint and wallpaper in a colour and finish of their choosing.
- A personal one-hour video colour consultation with Little Greene.
- Two night midweek stay (Sunday – Thursday) for 2 at THE PIG-on the beach, including dinner on one of the evenings, breakfast on both mornings and a private Kitchen Garden tour.
- THE PIG-on the beach stay prize must be used either:
- From Sunday 24th March 2024 until Thursday 27th June 2024 (excluding Easter weekend).
- From Sunday 1st September 2024 until Thursday 19th December 2024.
- The Little Greene prizes must be used within 12 months of the date they are contacted.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, a prize of equal value including cash alternatives or swapped for another PIG hotel.
- Drinks, food, treatment and transport outside of the outlined prizes are not included
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable.
- Entrants must be 18+ years of age and a UK residents to enter, excluding employees of the promoters or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- If you check the box confirming you would like to hear more news and updates from THE PIG or Little Greene, you will be entered into their marketing databases to receive communications.